Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.
~Audrey Hepburn

I love Audrey Hepburn! I have a picture of her over my bed so that every morning when I wake up and start getting ready I can look at her and remember to behave myself with the elegance and poise that she so flawlessly exudes. Her quote, while being slightly corny and cliche, is a perfect mantra for my life. Everyday I aspire to live my life by her beliefs.

I have an amazing group of family and friends and I love my life. I believe you get back what you put out into the world. I chose to put out pink, dresses, and smiles and I have gotten back joy. While it may be slightly self absorbed I think that maybe people could read about my philosophies and habits and perhaps it could add some joy to their life. This blog will be about my life. To me that means make up tips, accessory features, book reviews, fashion ideas, and other ways to put out more fabulous to get more fabulous back. If this isnt your cup of tea then I wouldn't stick around, but if it is, tune in and enjoy!

Happy tip of the day: Try putting something that is beautiful or inspiring in your line of vision when you first wake up in the morning. It will chase away the early morning blues and give you something to feel happy about for the rest of the day.

Love and Laughter and God's Blessings,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment