Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

A ring... I don't mean on the phone.

Jewelry takes people's minds off your wrinkles.  
~Sonja Henie

I was inspired for this post by a ring I got for Christmas. Today was the first day I got to wear it and I literally just stared at it all day long. I always feel like I am in a better mood when I have something sparkly on my finger! Here are some rings that I also think would put me in a good mood! 
Betsey Johnson Leopard Heart Ring, Macy's $35. 00
 Black Diamond Fashion Ring, Target $94. 99
 Scroll Ring with Pearl, James Avery $139. 00
Shimmering Scattered Rhinestone Ring, Forever 21  $5. 80
Va Va VA Vintage Ring, Claire's $9. 00


Hope yall liked my picks! Happy Monday!

Oh and here is the ring I wore today that inspired this post!



Love, Laughter And God's Blessings
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment