Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the air

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."
~Charles M. Schulz




I wear so much pink everyday that on Valentine's Day I like I like to mix it up and wear red. However I look in a little crazy in all red so usually I just choose to wear red accents, which happens to be what I did today. Here are the little touches I added to my outfit today to help celebrate Valentine's Day!



On my fingers I did a special Valentine's mani! I am wearing Essie's Long Stem Roses, which is a pretty red color with a little bit of a sparkle. I then used my konad to stamp little silver kiss marks on them... pretty darn cute. 


I also decided to do a red lip today. For this I used Wet m Wild Diamond Brilliance in the color Tamara's Tiara. It is a really pretty dark red with a lot of sparkle to it. I like this product a lot. It goes on nicely and stays put for a long time. Plus it is gloss so you don't get the caking of the bleeding of a lipstick. Plus it was super affordable.

I also set everything off with some red earrings.

Another thing I wore today that wasnt exactly red was my perfume. In honor of Valentines I spritzed on some Pink Sugar. This perfume smells exactly like cotton candy, which for some people would be bad but I LOVE IT!! I thought the sweet sugary smell was perfect for Valentine's!



I hope everyone has a great day!

Love, Laughter and God's Blessings,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment