Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Style Profile: Natalie Portman

Cute is when your personality shines through your looks. Like, when you see someone's personality in the way they walk and you just feel like hugging them every time you see them.
~Natalie Portman

Natalie Portman is one of my all time favorite actresses and also one of my style icons. I have decided to start doing style style profiles for some of my favorite fashionistas and I knew I wanted to start with Natalie Portman.
 This dress is a Rodarte that she wore to the 2009 Oscars. I love this dress because it is simple yet the beading in the weaving pattern on the bodice makes the dress stand out. Plus this color is ah maz ing. It was a risky pick to wear the color but I think it goes perfectly with her coloring.


This is the dress she more to the Black Swan Premiere in 2010. This dress is also by Rodarte. I adore this dress. It has very intricate beading and structure and she pulls it off with simple hair and jewelry. On some people I think dress could be too much but on her it is divine.


 THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE DRESS! There is something about this dress that is so ethereal and feminine and yet the color is so earthy. It is so organic yet so elegant. I cant get over this dress. She wore this dress to the 2005 Academy Awards and the dress is by Lanvin. Also there could not be better hair with this dress. And notice that yet again she does very simple jewelry with a bare throat.


 Oh look another Rodarte dress. This dress is from the 2011 Oscars. This is how maternity wear should be done. She is absolutely glowing and this dress compliments her shape with out screaming "LOOK AT MY STOMACH!". So tasteful and so sophisticated. 

Natalie Portman has amazing style and star power and I cannot wait to see what she wears next!

Love, Laughter and God's Blessings
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment