Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rub A Dub Dub

“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”
~ Coco Chanel

For those of you who are seriously missing out and don't know, Lush is a handmade cosmetics store. Everything is natural and wonderful and I'm a bit obsessed. They stores all over, including internationally, and they also have a website so even if you live somewhere without a store you can still get the products. Lush sells like a billion different things... literally. However for this post I just wanted to focus on the products I have actually tried. I am embarrassed to admit that I have only ever tried bath products from Lush, more specifically bath bombs, bath melts, and bubble bars. This isn't because I don't think the other products are worthy, it is just because I am infatuated with their bath products. I thought I would review a few of my favorites for you!

 Here they are in order of my least favorite to my most favorite. However I do really like all of these!


 Vanilla Fountain Bath Bomb $6. 25. I thought this one smelled really really good. However it did turn my bath water a really off putting green color.... so not what I was expecting. The website says that it is supposed to be really moisturizing but I didn't really notice that. But again it did smell amazing. If you want a bath bomb you can use in the dark, this is it!


 Creamy Candy Bubble Bar $7.25. This one smells amazing as well. This was my first bubble bar to try ever and I was pretty skeptical about whether or not it would make good bubbles. I was shocked! The bubbles were amazing and they hung around for ever. I literally had to work hard to get them out of my bathtub. This smells just like the name says like sugary candy. I really really liked this one.



Honey Bee $6.40. This is one of my ultimate favorites. You all need to just go out and find a Lush so you can smell this thing. Seriously it is ridiculous how good this thing smells. Like honey and vanilla and millions of other good things all wrapped up in one. This bomb contains something called Rhassoul which according to the Lush website is some sort of mud that softens and moisturizes skin. I will say that I feel like my skin was softer after I used this. However if you are really looking for something only for the purpose of skin softening, this is probably not it. But I will most def be buying this again. It smells soo goooooood!!!!!


Pink Bath Bomb $4.75.  I think this one was the most fun to use. First of all let me preface this by saying I used this product before they revamped it and made it smaller, however I do not think it will really affect the experience. Back to the fun stuff. You put this baby in your bath and it turn your bath the prettiest pink color ever! It has a sugary vanillay candy smell that is delicious. Then all the sudden this puppy starts shooting out little pieces of confetti. Yea that's right this baby shoots confetti into your bath!!!! Also the best part is that it doesn't leave a mess. Somehow the pink doesn't stain your tub and the confetti like melts or something. This is one the coolest bath products I have ever used. GO BUY THIS!


 Amandopondo $7.95. This was absolute favorite! I have never felt more pampered than when I used this in my bath. The smell is ridiculous. Its like roses and everything girls and sophisticated. This is a bubble bar which is just icing on this rose scented cake. You get this amazing smell, rich bubbles that stay a really long time, and rose freakin petals floating around. The little rose bud sitting on top opens up in the bath and releases so there are literally rose petals floating around in the bathtub with you. It does not get better than this. I will say that if you don't like the smell of roses you should not buy this. I however LOVE the smell of roses. I mean obviously I love this, I picked it as my number one favorite. This is one I would recommend most!

Hurry yall, find a Lush and get your bath on!!!!!!

Love, Laughter, and God's Blessings
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment